Hello! Happy April.
I go back and forth with setting monthly TBRs. On one hand, I’m an absolute mood reader, so TBRs don’t always work for me. But on the other hand, they really help me stay on track and read more. So, for a while I’ve been calling them my “hopefuls”, and I guess this is what this list is.
My April hopefuls:
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand, which I started in March, but didn’t finish
- Aurora’s End by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez
- Gallant by V.E. Schwab
- Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
- Slaughterhouse-five by Kurt Vonnegut
I’m trying not to overwhelm myself, so I’m leaving the list on 10, because I think it’s achievable. If I can get to more books, fantastic!
What’s on your TBRs this month?