Hi! Today’s a short one, because I had a busy day. I thought I’d talk about one of my favourite cover trends. We’ve seen it a lot, especially two years ago (I think), and I would gladly welcome more of it.
I am not usually a fan of faces or people on the cover, but somehow mixed with pretty florals… chef’s kiss! I know we shouldn’t judge the book by its cover, and yet my first instinct when I see one of those is to get my hands on it ASAP.
So here they are, covers that I think are absolutely stunning. Some of these were good books. Some weren’t for me. And some I’ve yet to read.
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo
- House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland
- If I Disappear by Eliza Jane Brazier
- This Time Will be Different by Misa Sugira
- Belladona by Adalyn Grace
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
Click on the book title to read more about the book on Goodreads!
Do you have a favourite cover trend?